The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Psychology
This is the ultimate guide that helps you to recognize the importance of psychology in marketing and advertising. How do you use Maslow's hierarchy of needs to market your products and/or services to the perfect clients?
How do you leverage on the customer's decision-making process and what types of marketing tactics are suitable to meet customers' needs at each step of the process?
This 126 pages book is packed with proven and action-oriented, ethically sound psychological techniques that drive sales, enhance your brand's image, and readily meet the needs of your valuable customers. We help you identify relevant psychological techniques that you can easily implement.
This book also shows your how to execute superior customer service and ensure client retention. We will also show you how to create product offers that are tantalizing to your customers and explain what needs to be done to produce high converting offers and product funnels.
Learn everything you need to know when it comes to understanding your customers, such as:
- Why Psychology is Important for Marketers to Understand
- The Customer’s Decision-Making Process
- Key Principles of Psychology for Marketing
- How to Select the Right Tactics for Your Market
- Customer Service and Retention
- Crafting Product Offers That Your Customers Can’t Wait to Buy
- Developing Your Entrepreneurial Mindset Checklist
- And much, much more!