Nowadays, close to 70% of listed businesses have an official Twitter account to keep in touch with their clients. But not everyone knows hot to deploy this account to bolster the Company-Client relationship and enhance their brand value.
With a little practice and a good understanding of the following "Twitter Marketing Dos and Don'ts", you will be drawing new customers to your business in no time. Here is what you need to grasp.
2) Mix things up:
Just because it is an official business account does not mean that it has to be "all business". Besides posting promotional tweets, you can also exhibit your interactions with clients (like retweeting an encouraging review that some customer has tweeted). You can also interact with other big shots in your business using @replies. Or else, you can also post inspirational quotes that exhibit your brand's principles.
Make sure that you add a link to your company's official web page in the Bio section of Twitter. Also, ensure that your official website has a Twitter button that redirects to your twitter account. A "Follow me on Twitter" link can be placed so that the clients are more likely to click on it and ideally, follow you. This allows you to promote both your twitter account and your web page simultaneously.
1) Do not Tweet Tactlessly:
Above all, be careful before you post something on twitter or for that case, any social media platform. You are free to post whatever you want on your personal Twitter account, but what you tweet on your company's official twitter page must reflect the image and ideals of the brand. Stick to the professional tone when you are not sure and focus on what the company is all about and only post relevant stuff.
2) Do not Interact Negatively:
Never pull someone's leg on an open discussion or get involved in an argument over Twitter. If you feel you are being provoked by other company's tweets or any other person, it is best to ignore them. In case, you face a disappointed customer who vents out his anger on twitter, the best course of action is to provide details of your Customer relations department and assure them that his/her problem will be addressed. This shows that your company truly cares about its customer concerns and at the same time, takes off the negative discussion on Twitter.
3) Do not Tweet Sporadically:
You do not want customers looking over your company's twitter account only to realize that the last tweet was done a few months ago. Make sure that the account looks up-to-date and fresh by tweeting regularly at least twice a week. Update relevant tweets and retweets on a daily basis whenever possible but make sure that you stay on track.
An opt-in list can be quite crucial to any site or internet based company.
Even for a small venture such as a niche profit site an opt-in list can make a world of difference and also add some extra income for your pocket. Rarely would you see an e-commerce site, big or small, that is without an opt-in list.
And because there is mutual consent between the two parties, any mail sent to the list is not considered as spam mail. There is a great number of successfully read promotional materials such as catalogs, newsletters and such that are sent because the subscribers themselves have signed up for them, meaning, they do want to be sent those items.
Building a list is crucial, only a small percentage actually subscribes for an opt-in list. Many people find promotional mails annoying but of you provide a good newsletter or promotional material, you will see your list build up and grow. You can also achieve this by having good content on your site. If people like what they see and read on your site, then they surely would want more. Newsletters would be a way to attract them back to your site. A little teaser or appetizer if you will.
But other than marketing your wares and your services, an opt-in list can also be used to earn extra profit. Not all lists can be used though. It would be good to first build a successful list with a huge number of subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can get. Here are seven ways to make money using nothing more than your list.
1. Place advertisements. There are many corporations who will be willing to pay to put their banners and ads on a list with many subscribers. Selling or renting out lists is not a good idea so rather than doing that, many companies would just rather place ads with lists that have a huge subscriber base. Your newsletter could be placed with many ads and each one spells money.
2. Have affiliations with other companies that have at least a semblance or relation to what your site is about. Here other companies will provide links and brief descriptions of what they offer, products and services. With every click made on the link that directs or leads a subscriber from your list to their site, the company will pay you. This P4P or pay for performance.
3. Make deals with other companies by asking for a small percentage of sales done through your list. With every sale done by customers that have come from your list and have gone there because of your newsletter, the other company will pay you a small percentage of your sales. The more people who buys from them, the more earnings you get.
4. You may also get products from other sites on a consignment basis and sell them to your list via your newsletter. Place descriptions, articles and photos of the product in your newsletter. There will be those who will buy from you and when that happens, you can order the product from the other site and sell it to your buyer.
5. Sell e-books or a compilation of your articles on your list. Manuals and how-to articles are in great demand. Many people will be willing to shell out money to gain knowledge about a certain topic and subject. With your existing list trusting your expertise in that area, an e-book could be offered and sold or used as an incentive.
6. Create a network out of your list. Get people to invite more people to view your site and subscribe to your list. The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links as well as make your advertisement rates higher.
7. Subscribers are willing to pay for information if they know that it can be trusted and relied upon. Use your list to get more and more people to subscribe to you as well as browse your site. Lastly, you can use your list to earn money by making them your partners.
Thinking of how to improve marketing strategies on Facebook? Ever wonder what tactics are being used by professionals? There’s no need to worry because this article will show some examples of the hottest Facebook marketing tips and tactics today.
This will let the marketers see what’s engaging for audience and what type of post does this audience like. By investing time to understand their insights, fans will become more receptive on posted contents.
Allocate portions of advertising budget on running a variety of ads one at a time. Then, study the comparisons to assess which particular advertisement works best. Only split testing can answer what particular benefit can a marketer get if he targets a narrow or wider audience.
Before anything else, it is important to plan ahead. This can give marketers enough time to develop Facebook marketing campaigns and incorporate these tips and tactics afterwards.
As a platform, Periscope doesn’t offer any built-in monetization methods. However, just because they don’t offer it, it doesn’t mean you can’t make money with Periscope. Here are some simple ways you can monetize your Periscope broadcasts so you can earn money from your videos.
Use the videos to make a course
If you plan on making a video course, do it using Periscope. Film each lesson publicly, answering questions in the comments from your viewers. Save each video, add in text to explain each lesson, and package the entire lot up to make a course. You can then sell this course on platforms like JVZoo or your own website and make money from content you’ve already created.
Use Periscope to teach a class
If you set your Periscope to the Private setting, you get to choose exactly who you allow to watch the broadcasts. You can offer a class or lessons on the Periscope platform and collect the money beforehand via PayPal or your chosen payment platform. Your students must follow you on Periscope, but you can also save the videos and give them to your students at the end of the course.
These are just a few ways you can monetize this fun platform. Try it for yourself and see what methods work best for monetizing your own Periscope account.
Follow Us On Social Media!